Sunday, February 19, 2023

By Candlelight

 It's a holiday weekend here in the states and that means instead of the usual, and oh so very quick two-day weekend, we get a three day weekend! I decided to use my time wisely and do absolutely nothing related to adulting. 

It's been some time since I've done anything crafty, so here I am. 😀 I made some shabby candlesticks, and mini candles using real candles, for no particular use or reason. I don't have a dollhouse or room scene to use them in, but does it really matter? I just needed the art therapy. Although, I did recently find something that might work as a roombox. Idk, we'll see. :)

Hope you enjoy the pics and your visit here. Thank you for stopping by. 





2 comments:

  1. I love these candlesticks. You gave them a great shabby patina.
    Hugs,
    Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I added the ageing slowly because it's easy for me to get heavy handed and add too much. LOL

      Delete